19 October 2012

Jesus You Are My Healer - Don Moen

Proverbs 4:20-22 (NLT)
20Pay attention, my child, to what I say. Listen carefully. 21Don't lose sight of my words. Let them penetrate deep within your heart, 22for they bring life and radiant health to anyone who discovers their meaning.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Mark 2:17 (NLT)
17When Jesus heard this, he told them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do. I have come to call sinners, not those who think they are already good enough."

1 Peter 2:24 (NLT)
24He personally carried away our sins in his own body on the cross so we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. You have been healed by his wounds!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...