15 October 2011

Prepare The Way - Paul Wilbur

Isaiah 40:3 (NLT)
3 Listen! I hear the voice of someone shouting, "Make a highway for the LORD through the wilderness. Make a straight, smooth road through the desert for our God.

John3:27 -28 (NLT)
27John replied, "God in heaven appoints each person's work. 28You yourselves know how plainly I told you that I am not the Messiah. I am here to prepare the way for him--that is all.


John 14: 6-7 (NLT)
6 Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known who I am, then you would have known who my Father is. From now on you know him and have seen him!"

Luke 4:18-19 (NLT)
18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has appointed me to preach Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the downtrodden will be freed from their oppressors, 19 and that the time of the Lord's favour has come."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...