07 June 2011

Here in Your Presence - New Life Church - Lyrics

Psalm 16:11 (NLT)
You will show me the way of life,
granting me the joy of your presence
and the pleasures of living with you forever.
Psalm 56:13 (NLT)
For you have rescued me from death;
you have kept my feet from slipping.
So now I can walk in your presence, O God,
in your life-giving light.
Psalm 116:9 (NLT)
And so I walk in the LORD's presence
as I live here on earth!
Ephesians 3:12 (NLT)
Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come fearlessly into God's presence, assured of his glad welcome.
Hebrew 10:21-22 (NLT)
And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God's people, 22 let us go right into the presence of God, with true hearts fully trusting him. For our evil consciences have been sprinkled with Christ's blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...